Saturday, April 28, 2007

HARRIET THE SPY - unfuckwithable (12") Troubleman Unlimited #29 1997



Okay, just to complete the previous postings (I am still looking for the tour 7" and the last split 7"): the first record I purchased by Harriet The Spy, not as solid as the 10" but still: unfuckwithable (!!!) and a beautiful record. And although I used the word "unique" quite often in my previous posts: here it is appropriate. Could have been huge if they were on Touch & Go or Sub Pop at the right time.

Still available from Troubleman Unlimited as CD - so just up for one week.

"I can't break your face when it's in cyberspace but I'll be waiting in the parking lot with a fistful of food".

HARRIET THE SPY - unfuckwithable (12") Troubleman Unlimited #29 1997

side a:
1. the unforgetable fire
2. untitled
3. girls in bikinis
4. octohelpme

side b:
1. paint my atoms
2. androidgeny
3. when the shit hits the commodore 64
4. cum stomache
5. when we saw our names up in lights
[OGG Vorbis, 256k, password: antithesis]

No comments: